The Hummingbird Effect Psychological Fitness Foundation Program
We are told how important it is to take care of our mental and emotional wellbeing. But there’s little information on how to actually do this?
We are told to seek help if we experience mental health problems.
But wouldn’t it be better to develop psychological fitness?
After all, prevention is better than cure.
Just as physical fitness helps us stay healthy and recover faster, psychological fitness builds mental and emotional flexibility, strength and resilience.
Think of this program as like a work out for your brain.
It is not possible to avoid all stress and adverse experiences.
It is possible to be in the best possible psychological shape to get the most from your life.
On this program you will learn;
- What psychological fitness is, why it is important and how to improve it.
- Who you really are at your core and what makes you tick.
- How to manage difficult emotions.
- How to understand and make the most of your mind.
- How to be genuinely more accepting and kind to yourself.
- Powerful techniques and approaches that are a workout for your brain.
Hear From Previous Students
KEEP IN TOUCH!
The Hummingbird Effect mailing list will keep you up to date with offers and news of upcoming events and courses. Enter your email address below to sign up.